Thursday, May 13, 2010

The First Step...

To explain a little about this blog...my intention is to use this space to record details about my creative projects connected to "THE EARTHLY CREATIVE".

The Earthly Creative is a business I am starting as an outlet for all my artistic and creative projects and ideas. I have begun by creating an email account for this called the.earthly.creative@gmail.com if you have any questions or feedback then just send me a note and I would love to hear from you!!

Next I have created two online shops in which to start selling my products.
  • I have one with the Australian handmade market called madeit (www.madeit.com.au) the address for my store on madeit is http://www.madeit.com.au/TheEarthlyCreative feel free to check it out...I hope to have items listed in the store asap and begin selling!!
  • The second online store is with the American handmade and vintage online market called Etsy (www.etsy.com). The address for my store in Etsy is http://www.TheEarthlyCreative.etsy.com again please feel free to come and have a look around, let me know what you think and browse through the items for sale as soon as they are listed!!

A little about myself...

My name is Bec and I am 21. I live in Sydney with my gorgeous finance Mike and my awesome black cat called Jazz. I have completed a Bachelor of Creative Arts in Graphic Design and New Media with a minor in Media Arts. I am now also studying with Napoleon Perdis Makeup Academy in Paddington, which is another great creative outlet for me.



The items for purchase on my two online stores will be of a creative theme, eco-friendly where possible (I am hoping to increase this aspect once I get going), hopefully they will just be something that makes you smile. If you have any feedback then you can email me or comment on my blog, I would really love to hear from you!! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment