Sunday, February 6, 2011

Still breathing :)


I have to apologise for having been MIA for quiet some time now. I almost forgot I had a blog *yikes* However I am back now, and promise to be more dedicated to keeping my blog up-to-date. So much has happened since my last posts and I have learnt so much! I will have to do a recap post later...

After a very special day on the 9th of January 2011, the day I got to marry my best friend, we enjoyed an amazing time in The Maldives for our honeymoon and a stop over in Singapore full of wonderful cultures, scents & tastes!!


I am looking forward to developing some new products this year for myself, my markets and online. I will get my website off the ground and will be using even more eco friendly, recycled, sustainable materials!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment